Jiayuan Mao 茅佳源
Email: jiayuanm [at] mit [dot] edu
- I'm co-organizing the Visually Grounded Interaction and Language (VIGIL) workshop at NAACL 2021.
- I'm co-organizing the Neuro-Symbolic Visual Reasoning and Program Synthesis tutorial at CVPR 2020.
My long-term research goal is to build machines that can continually learn new knowledge from their experiences and apply the knowledge in their reasoning and planning in the physical world.
- Concept Learning & Language Acquisition: neuro-symbolic concept learning, grammar-based language learning, pragmatics.
- Reasoning & Planning: relational and temporal models for reasoning, skill learning and planning.
- Scene & Activity Understanding: programmatic scene understanding, activity understanding.